Faculty of Science and Technology

Here are important forms for Undergraduate and Graduate Students.

Undergraduate Forms Description
Exemption Request an exemption from a particular course
Leave of Absence Request a leave of absence during a semester
Change of Major Request permission to change a major
Declaration form

Students must declare their proposed majors by the end of the registration period of the semester in which they intend to graduate (Reg 15(a) Handbook).

Open Campus – Cross Campus Form N/A
Transfer form Inter-Faculty/Inter-Campus transfers
Student Exchange form Study abroad application
Visit the CHOL Library for Examination Forms

Graduate Student Forms:



The Faculty of Science and Technology
Phone: (246) 417-4312 Fax:(246) 417-4597 Email: fst@cavehill.uwi.edu