Back to Top
Close Menu

Cave Hill Online

Student Information System

General Notices

Student Visa Forms (Non-Barbadian Students)

If you are a non-Barbadian student, you are required to complete your student visa forms.


  • 1 passport sized photo (top with sleeves)
  • 1 copy of bio page of passport
  • 1 copy of Birth Certificate (if your Birth Certificate is not in English, an English translated one must accompany same.) 

Please complete your forms and submit to Ms Layne, Student Affairs (Admissions), Hilary McDonald Beckles Administration Complex as soon as possible.

Download forms (PDFS)H1 Form | H2 Form | H3 Form