The Student Shuttle Service consists of a fleet of five (5) shuttles which can seat (24) twenty four or (28) twenty eight persons. The Shuttle Service is a supplemental service funded by the Student Amenities Programme; there is no charge at the point of service.
Click on the routes listed below to view the shuttle service schedule and maps.
The on campus-designated shuttle pick up/drop off points are:
- The Roy Marshall Teaching Complex and
- The Faculty of Law
Bridgetown designated shuttle pick up/drop off points are:
- Probyn Street close to Bethel Methodist Church
- Lower Broad Street by Jenn's Health & Beauty Supply
You are asked to:
To access the Shuttle Service you must present a VALID UWI student identification card.
- Assemble in an orderly fashion
- Have your Student ID at hand to board the shuttle
- Comply with all instructions given by the Shuttle Driver
Things to know
- The shuttle operates Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- The Warrens shuttle operates from 4:00 pm each day.
- Hourly routes to and from the campus provide service to the city and the surrounding communities, where many of our off-campus students reside.
- The shuttle does NOT operate during school holidays, weekends, or public holidays except when examinations are scheduled on public holidays.
- When examinations are on public holidays, notices are posted via twitter, OSS websites, notice boards and student email accounts.
- Each route is scheduled. However, schedules may vary depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
- Changes may be made to the routes to accommodate service demands. Students will be given prior notification of these changes.
- All students are required to present their VALID Student ID to board the shuttle.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted on the shuttle.
- No abusive language is permitted.
- The service is not a door-to-door service. Persons with safety concerns are advised to speak to Campus Security Services.
- The Bridgetown route is a point to point service and ONLY stops at the designated locations in Bridgetown.
- The NCF Shuttle goes to break is from 11:15 am to 1:15pm daily.
Want to book a trip?
Interested in renting our buses for a group trip? Fill out the bus shuttle service form
and you will be contacted shortly after.
Terms and Conditions for rental of a shuttle:
- The bus will transport a maximum of 24 passengers.
- Passengers must comply with the directives of the driver.
- Drinking, eating or smoking on the bus is prohibited.
- A deposit fee of $100.00 is paybale in advance. This is not refundable if the group cancels after the arrangements have been made or if the group is late for pick-up.
- The fee agreed is payable in advance. Cheques should be written to the University of the West Indies.
- The driver will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes after the agreed pick-up time.
Required form 'BusShuttleService' does not exist.