Office of Student Services
STUDENT SHUTTLE SERVICE
The University Student Shuttle Service offers free campus shuttle service for students. The shuttle travels on set routes continuously to and from the campus servicing the city and the surrounding communities where many of our students seek off campus accommodation.
- The shuttle operates daily, Monday to Friday 7:00am to 11:00pm
- The shuttle does not operate during school holidays, weekends, or
public holidays except when there are examinations schedule for the public holidays.
- Special notices will be provided about the Shuttle Service operation when examinations are on public holidays.
- Each route has its own scheduled times; however this may vary depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
- Shuttle routes may be changed to accommodate service demands. These changes may be made without prior notification.
- All students are required to have their Student ID cards at all times.
These cards are to be presented to the driver or any other member
of staff of the university community, or civil authority.
- No eating, drinking or smoking is permitted on the shuttle.
- No abusive language is permitted.
- The service seeks to place students relatively close to their destination however
it is not a door to door service. Anyone with safety concerns are advised to travel in groups.
- The Bridgetown route is an express service and no stopping will be premitted except at the desinated stops in Bridgetown.
Click on the routes listed below to view the shuttle service schedule and maps.
Click here(PDF) for Shuttle Service Forms
Adobe Acrobat is required to view the files above. To download go here.