Fees and Costs
The current undergraduate tuition fees for international students are:
Pure & Applied Sciences US$16,875.00
Humanities & Education US$16,875.00
Social Sciences US$16,875.00
Medical Sciences (Pre-Clinical) US$32,500.00
Medical Sciences (Clinical) US$49,854.00
All students pay the following fees:
Amenities Fee US$385.00
Student Guild Fee US$60.00
I.D. Card (first issue or replacement) US$13.00
Application requirements and more details for undergraduate admissions can be found by visiting: http://www.cavehill.uwi.edu/admissions
For Graduate Admission visit: http://www.cavehill.uwi.edu/gradstudies
Applicants are required to submit to the Admissions Office, the documents listed below in support of your application.
Originals documents along with photocopies of each document must be presented to the office for verification of authenticity. Notarised copies of documents can also be presented in the absence of originals.
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if the name is different from that on the Birth Certificate
- Academic certificates (GCE,CXC,CAPE, CSEC, SAT scores, AP grades, IB grades, High School transcripts)
- Grade slips. (These are only accepted in cases where the certificate is not yet available)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Official Transcripts (these must be sent directly from the granting institution)
NB: Applicants to the Faculty of Medical Sciences must submit a co-curricular form
Please note that your application cannot be fully processed without the required documents.
The deadline for applications is DECEMBER 31 unless otherwise stated.
Enjoy the Experience of a Lifetime!