News & Notices
How to register for your thesis/supervised research
If you are taking a course that spans two semesters
You must register for the course in Semester I and register for the course again in Semester II.

Examples of such courses include:
  • FINA 3010 - Supervised Research Project
  • PSYC 3021 - Research Thesis in Applied Psychology
  • SOCI 3000 - Supervised Research Study
  • SOWK 3000 - Supervised Research Study
If you have any queries about how you should register for a specific course please contact your academic advisor in your department.


Faculty of Social Sciences
Telephone: (246) 417-4265/66/68/69 E-mail: