Registered Class, 2014/2015
This page provides updates to students registered for Caribbean Studies in 2014/2015
Update: January 9, 2015
Students who have not yet visited the Faculty Office to complete and sign their Topic Registration form are asked to do so before the end of Semester II registration.
Students are also reminded that they need to register for this course on CHOL in Semester II.
Update: September 8, 2014
Meetings with Departmental Representatives will be held as follows:
Literatures in English: Wednesday, September 10, 2014. (Time and venue to be announced).
French & Spanish: 12.00 p.m., Friday, September 12, 2014. Arts Lecture Theatre.
Linguistics: 2.00 p.m., Friday, September 12, 2014. Arts Lecture Theatre.
History: 4.00 p.m., Friday, September 12, 2014. Arts Lecture Theatre.
Students without Approved topics
Update: August 25, 2014
Students who missed the semester II deadlines for submitting their topics and proposals, please note that your topic and proposals should be submitted ONLINE at https://humn3099.wufoo.com/forms/humn3099-caribbean-studies-201415-proposal/ by September 12, 2014.
STEPS IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Submit your Topic and Proposal Online. Deadline May. For students who missed this deadline, the new deadline is September 12, 2014.
2. Meet with Departmental Representatives during September. Look out for the meeting dates on the notice boards or website.
3. Register your Topic: Following notification of approval of your topic, download the Registration form from the website or collect from the Faculty.
4. Return completed Registration forms to the Faculty Office by September 24.
5. Collect copy of approved registration form from the Faculty Office. (Notice of date will be posted).