Registered Class, 2014/2015
This page provides updates to students registered for Caribbean Studies in 2014/2015
Update: August 25, 2014
Students without Approved topics
Students who missed the semester II deadlines for submitting their topics and proposals, please note that your topic and proposals should be submitted ONLINE at https://humn3099.wufoo.com/forms/humn3099-caribbean-studies-201415-proposal/ by September 10, 2014.
STEPS IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Submit your Topic and Proposal Online. Deadline May. For students who missed this deadline, the new deadline is September 10, 2014.
2. Meet with Departmental Representatives during September. Look out for the meeting dates on the notice boards or website.
3. Register your Topic: Following notification of approval of your topic, download the Registration form from the website or collect from the Faculty.
4. Return completed Registration forms to the Faculty Office by September 24.
5. Collect copy of approved registration form from the Faculty Office. (Notice of date will be posted).