Continuing students can select courses using a computer on or off campus.
- If you require counseling, go to the designated counselor specified for your
- Proceed to the Registration site specified for your Faculty. Alternatively, any
computer, on or off campus, may be used for the selection of courses.
- Consult the information in the Faculty Undergraduate Handbook (Regulations & Syllabuses), or online, to assist in making course selection.
(All students of the University can select courses using a computer on campus
- Log on to the online registration page: www.cavehill.uwi.edu/chol and
select your courses (see step by step instructions here).
- When completed, click submit/save.
- Print a copy of your schedule.
- Changes to Course Selection (Add/Drop) for Semester 1 can be done online until September 14th, 2012.
- After you have paid the necessary fees, follow the
instructions you have been given for validation of your Student ID card.
- Present proof of payment of fees for Semester 1
Your Final Checklist
- Fees paid prior to start of Registration
- Academic Counselling received
- Academic programme selected/adjusted and approved
- ID cards obtained
- Overseas students submitted immigration forms and local term time address.
Congratulations! You are now a registered undergraduate student at the
University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus for Semester 1 of 2012/2013