Campus IT Services Web Team oversees the management and development of the Cave Hill Campus’ web presence.
This includes the main website, department websites and faculty websites. We are committed to ensuring that the University is well represented online.
We do this by providing the following services:
- Web Development - The Web team develops websites for all departments, schools, units and faculties.
- Web Maintenance – changes and updates to web pages
- Consultancy and Support – advice on the web process, determining your website requirements and the best way to ensure they are met.
- Training – Training is provided to web publishers on how to use web editing tools to keep their websites up to date.
- Web Hosting – All websites developed by Campus IT Services are hosted in-house.
Campus IT Services requires that each department identify one or two individuals to serve as its 'web publisher(s)'. Responsibilities of the department's publisher(s) include:
- Create / Review content
- Source content support material (e.g. photos, images,and other fill-ins)
- Assemble the content for publishing
- Edit for typographical errors, grammar and accuracy
- Edit and upgrade the site on an on-going basis to ensure relevance and timeliness of information
To find out more about web services, to report a problem with the website or to make a suggestion, please contact the Campus webmaster at email address: email@example.com.