This Section is situated on Level 3 of the main administration building. The cashiers are located on Level 2 (Entry Level).
The Bursary supervises and administers student accounts.
Scholarship holders whose emoluments are paid into a bank account should inform the Bursary accordingly and show their letter of award. Payment of fees or an arrangement satisfactory to the Bursar is required before registration.
Fees may be paid by:
- CHOL - Click here to pay online »
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards - UWI accepts all major credit cards
- Cheques - only Managers’ Cheques and Certified Cheques are accepted
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada online payment system *
- Bank of Nova Scotia online payment system *
- Any branch of the Barbados National Bank *
- All SurePay outlets**
* Allow two (2) business days for processing to student account.
**Allow one (1) business day for processing to student account.
(Notes/cheques in British Virgin Island, Guyana, Jamaica, Bahamian and Trinidad & Tobago currency cannot be negotiated).
Business hours for the Bursary are:
8.30 am - 6.00 pm
| Normal hours
9.00 am - 4.00 pm